Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elder - Spires Burn/Release EP (2012)

 Back with one of the favorites, Elder gave us a clear idea of what is going to follow by releasing this stunning EP some months ago, as I've already said.
 Truly impressive bass, melodic solos that bring a feeling of nostalgia, epic lyrics and a fantastic artwork (personally, one of my favorites) take you back in time with a magical way, the way Elder want to! By the time you will have listened to Spires Burn, it's going to get stuck in your head for days! Release is a less, let's say, intense song, but the melodic parts are striking, as the style remains the same in both songs.
 As I don't have nothing more to say, I assure you that it surely is an interesting EP that I suggest you buy it!
 You can find information about the band here: Facebook Page and Bandcamp Page or here Metallum Page and you can download the EP from here: Mediafire Download. Support them if you like them!



6 comments: