Friday, October 19, 2012

Temple

 Temple is a new band from Phoenix, Arizona with a really stunning debut album called On The Steps Of The Temple released in 2012.
 The first time I listened to them, was by luck, while searching bands in Bandcamp and by the time I heard the first tunes of Mountain, I wouldn't feel good with my self not hearing what's more that this band can give me. And yes, I was pretty stunned by the end of the album!
 The progressive and successful idea of connecting various kinds of music together, just like black, death, doom and post, really got me and the songs, one after another, have something different to offer to the listener. A fascinating atmospheric moment, dark feelings or depression, due to the imposing riffs and compositions are a bunch of examples, I could give.
 Even though it is an instrumental album, you can easily hear their music whisper in your ears what those fellers could be thinking of the moments they were composing the album...something truly, truly dark and evil!
 I personally believe that this band should be promoted and continue with more astonishing albums.
Check them out here: Temple on Bandcamp
Download and support if you like it: Mediafire Download


No comments:

Post a Comment